- Went to Hawaii for a week.
- Lilia played on her first T-ball team: the Bears (not so much bad news)
- Kulani competed in the Hawaii Half Ironman, Provo Olympic tri, Echo Reservoir tri, Spudman tri, and Jordanelle Olympic tri.
- Cindy did Hawaii Half and Spudman.
- Lilia ran in the Provo Freedom Days fun run, with me, Lissy, and Nohea chasing after her in the stroller. We couldn't keep up. She got 2nd in her age group.
- Kulani ran close to Steve Young in the Freedom Days 10K. Oh, if we could only bottle his sweat!
- Went camping with our new tent a total of five times. We took nephew Hekili with us one time so he could get his Webelos badge.
- Attended the awesome McEuen family reunion.
- We put our American Fork Fitness Center membership to good use by going swimming often (see video)
But now we are bushed. We enjoyed spending the summer with those of you we did. In general, we didn't have as many visitors to our house. Perhaps we haven't been hospitable enough. Please forgive. We are anxiously awaiting the coming of BYU football season. We can smell it in the air already. We got family season tickets thanks to Kulani's "faculty" status. Our seats are near Uncle Fred's and Amy&Nate's. Soon, our family will dominate the whole south end zone. For now, it's time for a nap.