Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Four Things

Like Magnus said to Max Fisher in Rushmore, "I always wanted to be in one of your ... plays." Though we mock it to scorn, deep down, we always wanted to be tagged in a blog post.

Questions:

4 Movies I would watch more than once of the Superhero genre:

1. New Batmans
2. That's about all we've got.

4 Movies without Superheros I would watch more than once:

1. The Godfather I and II
2. Goodfellas
3. Rushmore (Cindy)
4. Unforgiven (Kulani)

4 TV Shows that I would watch more than once:

1. The Office
2. Monk
3. Psyche
4. 30 Rock

Places we've been together:

1. Macinac Island, Michigan
2. Providence, Rhode Island
3. Kona, Hawaii
4. Tillamook Cheese Factory

4 Place we'd like to visit

1. Paris, France
2. Scotland
3. Japan to visit the Magaleis
4. New York City on a food tour

4 people who email regularly

1. Randy (Cindy)
2. Jon (Kulani)
3. Family
4. Various sundry-like people

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year

1. Paying down the Fisher national debt
2. Ironman Arizona
3. Half-Ironman Oceanside, and hopefully a trip to D-land
4. Camping and hiking together as a family

4 People who are more than welcome to ignore this tag:

1. Lynnette
2. Angela
3. Allison
4. Mary (rest, you'll be having a baby soon)

3 comments:

Angela said...

You tagged ME? I'm really important enough to be tagged? I've always wanted to be tagged. I wish you could hear the tone in my voice right now. ha ha

Mr. Flynn said...

Love Rushmore.

Yeah, and I forgot about Ironman Oceanside. I can't wait until that is over. Training for that is going to be...uh...less than stellar for me. Really looking forward to long training rides in the rain.

Mr. Flynn said...

and oh yeah, thanks for playing along.