- I hate, no, more like loathe, the following half-words: convo, fave, yumm-o, and the worst: vacay.
- I loathe Madonna. Never liked her. Ever. Maybe for half a second I liked "Borderline." HATED "Vogue." Guy Ritchie has had enough of her too. Why do I hate her? She comes across as self-absorbed, does everything for publicity, can't relax, and her music stinks.
- Hatin' on the dishes right now.
- Hatin' re-watching the Flying Wallenda brother walk the tight-rope on the Today Show. My heart can't take it.
- Hatin' watching the stock market. Just don't tell me. It's enough already.
- I love Halloween costumes that are homemade and original, like the giant box of Tide I saw walking around last year.
This early in the morning, that's all the positive things my brain can think of. I'm not sure I'm even going to post this. Looks like I did. Grouch out.