Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Upping the chances for a boy

I have a "friend" who is trying to have another baby. Any gender she gets would be great, but she already has three girls and she's wondering if there is some way she can up her chances of having a boy. She asked her doctor, and he said the only way to up the chances is by having more and more kids. She believes the doctor, but she's still curious if others believe or have heard of women having success with other methods. If you care to share, please spill your heart out in my comments section.

6 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

Since we have 3 girls we have been approached by complete strangers that tell how to get a boy. I swear! Some of their ideas were: After doing "it" stand on your head because the male ones swim faster but die quick. Thats the only one that stood out in my mind. Tell her good luck!

Kim said...

If you're interested, I can email you a gender planning e-book that is just compilation of various theroys. There's all kinds of things like the timing (during your cycle) that you do it and the way the different sperm reacts to different temperatures (like a hot pad on you husbands "you know" can kill of one gender-but I think it's the boy one, so don't do that).
Anyway, let me know if you want it.

Morkthefied said...

Kim, I think my friend would really like that information. Go ahead and just send it to my e-mail account and I'll forward it on to her.

Angela said...

Chinese Lunar Calendar worked for me. Maybe it was a coincidence, but 3 girls and then I got a boy! It's usually all right or all wrong, so check to see if it was right with the first kids before jumping on board the Chinese Lunar Calendar method.

Petit Elefant said...

What worked for us was: try to get pregnant for 3 years with no luck, then 1 month before my last semester of college I accidentally got pregnant. With a boy. Boys swim faster but don't go the distance because they die off. Good luck with that. I mean, tell your "friend" good luck with that.

Amo said...

Cindster -- two words -- buy one! I have one cheap right now, but you can only rent him -- you have to give him back after a day or so.